LOCATION: Near Little Rock, AR
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Test Engineer. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts.
- Conduct product and performance assessments. Apply standard procedures and develop product test plans to determine reliability and performance.
- Provide test reports including experimental procedures, observations, summary, statistical analysis, test data, etc.
- Preform standard/advanced failure analysis and document. Determine results and provide support/recommendations.
- Establish High Performance Cable Assembly Products meet all EMC/EMI compliance standards/requirements
- Establish complex EMC/EMI tests on High Performance Cable Assembly and Cage Products using test equipment to assess compliance with standards.
- Establish models and simulate the EMC/EMI performance of new products using electromagnetic field solvers such as ANSOFT HFSS and CST Microwave.
- Supervise Electrical Engineers, Technicians, and Interns to carry out the EMC/EMI Laboratory Testing of new products.
- Understand and support International Standards Organization (ISO), Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following standards and procedures.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years in a laboratory environment
- EMC/EMI in RF Transmission and Digital Transmission experience
- EMC/EMI testing methods using network and spectrum analyzers experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#TBI13262 – Test Engineer