LOCATION: Near Louisville, KY
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a growing global leader in the manufacturing industry, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of each client, and provides a diversified work environment to allow their employees the opportunity to share their talents and ideas as well as grow and have a successful career. As the organization grows, so does their need for innovative and dedicated individuals to join their team! They are looking for a qualified SEM Manager. The right candidate will be self motivated and have strong organizational skills. Have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Manage digital marketing dashboard to report key metrics of campaign performance, program and site
- Provide consistency with online marketing campaigns and marketing strategy
- Stay up to date on new technologies and new initiatives to drive growth
- Guide team of 3+ direct reports and give supervision and mentorship
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience in business administration, marketing, online advertising or online search management
- Google Ads certified
- Direct-response, e-commerce environment with online marketing optimization techniques experience
- SEM (PPC, SEO) experience, social media a plus
- Marketing automation and CMS platform experience a plus
- 10% travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13266 – SEM Manager