LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area – Near Downers Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client company, a leader in integration software products, seeks to find a .Net Applications Developer with a passion for technology and innovation. In this role the Applications Developer must be technology knowledgeable, able to multitask, be flexible and thrive working independently and with a team.
You will be a great fit for this position if you have a passion for software development with an eagerness to extend your knowledge and skills.
- Supports existing software systems
- Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
- Create applications for staff
- Offer technical solutions for improvements
- Technical analysis
- Solution development and following code standards
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Technical documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Software Development experience
- Skillful with Microsoft Products such as C#, ASP.net and SQL Server
- Understanding of APIs, HTML, CSS, MVC, jQuery, AJAX, Angular,
- Experience with full stack development
- Skillful with Team Foundation Server and SharePoint
- Skillful with Software Development Life Cycle
- Able to communicate and present information while adapting to the audience.
- Strong Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Focused on achieving the end goal
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# 13254 - .Net Applications Developer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com