LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Information Security Engineer. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance where people tend to stay for a very long time..
- Identify and define system security requirements and design the security monitoring infrastructure for on-site and cloud solutions.
- Establish technical solutions and new security tools to reduce security vulnerabilities
- Construct and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Create and support processes to monitor network traffic for abnormal activity
- Implement Infosec best practices
- Monitor network, devices and computer systems
- Develop security test plans
- Perform vulnerability assessments and application security evaluations
- Effective new software/hardware configurations for standards
- Aid 3rd party security assessments
- Investigate security incidents and fix and established procedures
- Inspect suspicious files
- Perform malware analysis
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ of experience in an IT security capacity.
- Information security certifications CISSP, GCIA, GMON, GCIH or other similar certifications.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# : 13281 – Information Security Engineer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com