LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Business Systems Analyst. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment collaborating with team member. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver and very flexible to the changing needs of the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or previous Law Enforcement experience
- Engineering experience/knowledge. Able to design discovery process
- Collaborate with other teams and understand business needs/requirements of clients and translate the solution for them
- Be able to find out what the customer really wants and be able to translate that to development team and figure out what is needed to implement it
- Training and trouble shooting with clients
- Be able to have conference with clients and ask the right questions to get exact needs
- Addition to support center for analyst on tickets when needed
- IT Software, programming and database experience
- On site travel with others on team
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to large groups
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#TBI13293- Business Systems Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com