LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Lombard, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global provider of hardware/software solutions to the construction industry, recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced Delivery Application Analyst. The right candidate will have outstand communication and organization skills.
- Central point of communication with the customer and interdepartmental on installations and accounts
- Maintain customer accounts, provide paperwork, schedule installations and ship devices
- Understanding of technical aspects of products and collaborate with technical implementation partner
- Collaborate with other departments to make sure that accurate information is provided
- Collaborate with the Application Support Consultant. Manage their customers, installation schedules, training schedules, make sure that sites are properly configured and hardware shipped
- Make sure that the case is ready to be transitioned to support
- MIS degree
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Technical knowledge of products a plus
- Project management experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#TBI13247 – Delivery Application Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com