LOCATION: Chicago, IL area near the Loop
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a global leader in providing information and entertainment products, recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an exceptional Workday Systems Analyst. This person is responsible for the execution of administrative processes, maintenance duties, and ongoing support and testing. The analyst will be instrumental in managing key elements of Workday implementations, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, EIB’s, performance, QA, capacity management and complex environment configurations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with Workday, including EIB integrations
- Familiar with QA testing and change management policies
- Financial background is preferred
- QA testing, EIB configurations and processing
- Prepare change management documentation.
- Collaborate with teams to prioritize the environment management.
- Generate plans for upgrades and maintenance of company development environment.
- Work effectively on multiple projects concurrently.
- Create optimized tools and structures for projects and financial management.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # : TBI13139 – Workday Systems Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com