LOCATION: Irving, TX
POSITION OVERVIEW: A global distribution company has partnered with TeamBradley to meet and hire a stand-out WMS Functional Analyst for their company. The primary responsibility of this person is to liaison with stakeholders, work closely with the WMS Technical Analyst translating requirements, train and assist end-users. This person will work closely with the Technical Analyst to stay abreast regarding implementation, updates, ensure communication is flowing to the user community. This position is the subject matter expert on best practices and making sure that company guidelines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced with Manhattan WMS
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with various departments within a company structure
- End user planning
- End user training
- Go to person for user issues or be the point person for the right person to go to for issue resolution
- Must understand WMS and how it integrates with SAP
- Must have Distribution Center experience
- Experienced with a WMS implementation
- Experienced being a point of contact for the WMS system at all stages of the implementation process.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # : TBI13143- WMS Functional Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com