LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area- Naperville, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a distributor of equipment and supplies, has partnered with TeamBradley in search of a talented Web Developer. This exciting role is crucial for the support of the company’s ecommerce website and utilization of new technology. Our client fosters opportunities for growth both with advancing technology and within the company. Some of the responsibilities of this position are to facilitate daily site operation without interruption and work with a collaborative team of IT professionals.
• Problem solving assessing issues and creating technical solutions thru design, programming and testing.
• Communicate project, progress and documentation.
• Assess with the team technical risks/program logic.
• Work to meet specifications/company standards.
• Provide on-call support on a rotation schedule (not heavy).
THE RIGHT PERSON:
• Is detailed oriented and well organized.
• Able to manage project from requirements.
• Have strong analysis skills.
• Thrive on working independently and no a team.
• Have the ability to multi-task, with prioritizing tasks in a timely manner.
• Possess excellent oral and written business communication skills.
• Degree with 3+ years of experience.
• 3-5 years of web application development using Microsoft .NET.
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server.
• Experience developing in a C#/ASP.NET MVC environment.
• Prefer development experience with a high-volume, eCommerce website a plus.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Id# TB13063 – Web Developer
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com