LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: : A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for their UI Front End Developer position. Initial work will be in the suburbs for up to 3 months near Naperville, IL and then move to new office in Downtown Chicago.
- Architect and development of front-end applications that support the visualization of condition-monitoring dashboards, reports, and workflows
- Prototype, model and design responsive user interface designs
- Execute simple user flows that are consistent
- Design novel approaches for business requirements and technical issues
- Write reusable code
- Establish development practices and coding architecture that supports web application
- Promote test and validation practices
- 7+ years of experience in UX/UI development
- 7+ years of experience in implementing applications using MongoDB for metadata management and APIs.
- Skillful working with cloud deployment
- Cloud experience, especially AWS
- Skillful with Git/GitHub
- Skillful working with a development model
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: TBI13093- UI Front End Developer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com