LOCATION: Warrenville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for a Territory Development Manager position. This person will manage a specific territory for custom flexible circuits and printed electronics solutions.
- Endorse custom flexible circuits and printed electronics solutions
- Manage strategic business development and management activities
- Implement and develop strategic business plans
- Arrange reports and tracking documents
- Conduct distribution and sales training
- Foster strong relationships with internal sales and external customers
- Identify and filter opportunities to maintain healthy pipeline
- Conduct research to analyze market trends and competitors
- Travel to clients is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of sales and marketing experience within engineering
- Knowledgeable in technical aspects of custom product business development
- Out of the box thinker, organized, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Preferred: MBA, 6+ years of sales/marketing experience and knowledge of components and digital circuits
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com