LOCATION: Chicago, IL – Near the Loop Area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, an independent, employee owned, diversified financial services firm recently partnered with TeamBradley to find a Technical Analyst. This position requires someone with strong skills solving business problems utilizing and leveraging technology.
- Record business activity and work progress
- Conduct meetings, record and share analysis, evaluate processes and problem resolution
- Reporting processes and data integrity
- Provide support with report building utilized by business teams
- Strong financial software experience with Fintech and specifically with Portfolio Management System (PMS) and Order Management System (OMS).
- Should have experience with FX, Passive Currency Overlay, Portfolio Management, and Trading Desk
- Skillful with investment strategies
- Skillful with SQL query
- Knowledge with collaboration tools
- Knowledge of recording and execute test plans
- Knowledge of software development
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# TBI13077 – Technical Business Analyst
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org