TeamBradley –Office Assistant Position/Internship
TeamBradley, an IT recruiting company, is looking for a friendly, detail and process-oriented person to support our busy office staff! This position will assist with processing information into our database (training provided), assessing incoming emails, sending out emails, and answering phone calls. Other miscellaneous office tasks will be assigned. Currently we are a small office located in the heart of Downtown Wheaton close to restaurants and the train.
- Fast learner, problem solver, ability to take direction
- Proficient working with MS Word
- Experienced with MS Excel and Google Documents
- Experience working with email and email capabilities – MS Outlook preferred
- Must be Internet savvy
- Customer service oriented and personable with excellent phone skills
- Strong desire to efficiently solve problems and creating positive customer experiences
- Perform office errands as needed
- Multitask – able to task switch easily
- Experience working with any type of database is a plus
Hours needed: 8-15 hours a week. Must have some flexibility to do different days of the week and hours per day. Business work flow changes depending on the projects at hand and the business that is happening. Some days/weeks are busier than others. Option to continue for local residence.
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, most work will take place during office hours.
Salary based on experience
nternship: We are flexible to work with the required hours needed for the student to complete/comply with the designated internship.
For consideration please email your resume to Emily Boblewski: firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability. 630-344-5100 x 616