LOCATION: High Point, NC area
POSITION OVERVIEW: A leader in the fabrics industry is collaborating with TeamBradley to find a Tableau Developer. Being one of the largest distributors, our client ranges vastly and they have multiple locations throughout the US. The Tableau Developer will be responsible for building customizable Tableau dashboards, developing reporting solutions and is driven to grow technically and artistically.
- Build interactive Tableau dashboards
- Define requirements, develop and create documentation
- Apply best practices to design and development
- Evaluate data collection and troubleshoot dashboards appropriately
- Continuous information gathering and reporting
- Produce SQL queries
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience developing Tableau dashboards
- Experience writing SQL code
- Knowledge of Dynamics and Azure
- Experience with Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Server is a plus
- Strong problem solving, communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Preferred: FPA/accounting experience, KPI experience, Agile, tableau certifications
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com