LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to help. A startup company, rapidly growing is looking to add a Sr Salesforce Developer to their team. The right candidate will be able to be a leader and prioritize. Strong communication skills are required. Must have the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using Web Services integration, Salseforce.com and API’s
- Expertise in design of complex data models and relational database languages
- Ability to lead the design approach to new applications/features
- Understanding of user based security models
- Enterprise system integration background w/ Web Services
- 3+ years of experience programming with Force.com, Java and Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in a support
- Experience developing for enterprise cloud applications
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: TBI13153: Sr Salesforce Developer
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org