LOCATION: Wheaton, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a leader in the use of cutting-edge healthcare technology, is focused on providing the community with the best healthcare services possible. They believe in employing people who are passionate about helping others and are eager to learn and implement the latest technologies. They have partnered with TeamBradley in a search for a top notch Sr. Network Security Engineer.
- Provide expert guidance on how to manage all aspects of the security infrastructure
- Design and configure perimeter security for data centers
- Collaborate with the IS team regarding investigating, reporting and remediation
- Plan, design, install, and maintain security systems in support of security policies
- Assess risk and address security issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of network security experience in a Cisco-centric enterprise setting
- Experience with VPNs, firewalls, routing & switching
- Highly knowledgeable of Cisco access points & switches
- CCNA or CCNP a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com