LOCATION: Mundelein, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client. a trusted name in cybersecurity with over 25 years of experience in IT is looking to add an a strong Sr. Network Engineer to their growing staff. Our client is a provider of voice, mobility and secures infrastructure systems. Responsibilities for this role include executing all technical components of enterprise sales and delivery cycles.
- Evaluate, research and recommend security tools and technologies to clients
- Lead and support architect solutions implementations
- Provide technical support assistance to staff
- Document scope of projects and designs
- Communicate with all levels of the organization
- Travel to client site is a must for the area is Chicagoland southern WS.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of voice and security network experience in a consulting role
- Significant experience with Cisco router/switching and Prime Infrastructure
- Extensive work within EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS environments
- Expert knowledge of various WAN technologies
- Experience with F5 load balancing and SRX
- Preferred: JNCIP and CCNP certifications
- Preferred: Experience with Juniper
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
ID# TBI13023 Sr. Network Engineer
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com