LOCATION: Chicago, IL Loop area
Our client, one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a talented Sr. Network Analyst. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. Sound good? Read on!
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Efficient operation of a company’s network is important and this person/position is tasked with that responsibility.
Duties will include:
- Technical Support – Provide excellent support of the network. Including training, solving complex issues, determining functional specification.
- Hardware and Software Installation and Maintenance – Work with core technologies (CISCO, Microsoft, HP) and 3rd party software, implementations, software releases, troubleshooting, and researching/evaluating best options.
- Network Monitoring and Reporting – This covers a lot including: Reports, analysis, review, evaluate, recommendations.
- Research, Testing and Disaster Recovery – Best practices, budgets, research, disaster recover testing/procedures.
- Information Security and Compliance – All aspects of security and adherence to processes and procedures.
- 5+ year experience installation and maintenance of networking technology.
- Hands on work with installations of Hardware/Software.
- Experienced with key network elements such as VPNs, firewalls, email systems, data and voice security controls.
- Experienced with Network infrastructure.
- Key are Cisco or Palo Alto VPN, Cicso VOIP, and routers and switches.
- Any Cloud and MS server experience would be a plus.
- Strong presentation skills
- Self starter
- Analytical Strong leadership skills
- Ability to support staff members
- Strong work ethic
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # 13121- Sr Network Analyst
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org