LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the south Loop area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Dedicated to providing their customers the highest quality of service, our client has built a team of hard working and talented professionals who remain customer-oriented. They offer an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment and great work/life balance. Currently they are looking for a Sr. IT Manager who is willing to be a hands-on go getter.
- Proactively visualizes, defines, and implements organization-wide technology strategies to deliver IT requirements. Work on new technologies that would meet business needs and objectives.
- Leads the IT team and collaborates directly with business managers. Maintains oversight of all IT projects while maintaining a culture of innovation, teamwork, and accountability in IT.
- Identifies, procures, develops/implements and ensures technology to enhance end-user experience, increase revenue and productivity, and ensure company technology is optimized. Establishes advanced and integrated applications to support the core processes and transactions of the company. Oversees technology support operations.
- Manages and maximizes the features of the customized Salesforce platform. Supports development partners in the design, enhancement, development, support, implementation and update of applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Leads the design and implementation of a disaster recovery and business continuity plan and will stablish a comprehensive information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data.
- Bachelors’ degree with 8+ years of IT experience with 5+ in a senior IT leadership role.
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM or other similar CRM.
- BI skills to harness data of customized Salesforce system.
- Work collaboratively with diverse leaders and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable in emerging and applying technologies.
- Experience leading and documenting complex initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management.
- Experience leading infrastructure and operations technical services.
- Experience building strong vendor relationships.
- Experience designing, documenting and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # 13116- Sr. IT Manager
Rich Bradley: email@example.com