LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a dedicated Sr. HRIS Analyst to lead implementations, projects, maintenance and system updates. This person will support overall system functions for HR.
- Lead implementations and SAP HR projects
- Support HR through audits, reporting, implementations and system recommendations
- Track and organize project and implementation progress
- Act as liaison between teams regarding SAP
- Manage HRIS projects
- SAP implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in HRIS
- Experience with SAP HR
- Excellent speaking, writing and listening skills
- Proven self-management
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client offers an excellent relocation package for the right candidate. Unfortunately our client is not considering sponsorship at this time. Interested? Please forward your resume to TeamBradley for consideration.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com