LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area – Chicago, IL area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: TeamBradley is partnering with our client to find a Sr. EPIC Developer. This healthcare organization is dedicated to providing exceptional service to their clients. Providing excellence requires professionals with outstanding expertise and skills.
- Experience with MUMPS/ Caché for Epic EMR custom development
- Experience developing Portal and Public facing web-sites
- Advanced search implementation experience
- Microsoft technology stack including
- Relational Data modeling
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Manage the development of data templates, page layouts and database integration modules.
TECHNOLOGIES: .NET framework and specifically ASP.NET, C#, HTML5 and CSS3
- Degreed with 7+ years application development
- 5+ years of NET development
- Certification in Epic applications
- Understanding of SOAP, WCF, REST
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID: TBI13059- Sr. EPIC Developer