LOCATION: Near Elkhart, IN or Downers Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client is partnering with TeamBradley in search of a Sr Electrical Engineer. Here’s the quick snippet. How do you measure up?
- Create, maintain and analyze product design
- Provide knowledge from new concept idea to production implementation, including schematic capture, circuit simulation, PCB layout WCCA, board prototyping, , generating Gerbers, design for manufacturability and board testing
- Support specification of electrical and electronics parts
- Manage and track electrical/electronic hardware failure, root cause and fix
- Perform technical design review
- Manage technical documentation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with circuits and systems
- 5+ years experience of electronic embedded system controls
- 5+ years of circuit board experience
- In-depth understanding of BLDC motor, DC/DC power converters and power electronic components.
- In-depth understanding of power electronic components physics, simulation models and applications.
- Proficient in simulation software
- Understanding of embedded system
- Understanding of assembly coding
- Experience with vehicle communication system
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # : TBI13134 – Sr Electrical Engineer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com