LOCATION: Woodridge, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a talented SQL Developer to join a team focused on developing and maintaining various databases and database applications. Are you a creative problem solver with experience in database development, relational design, and scripting and have a passion for law enforcement? Apply today!
- Install, upgrade, patch, backup and recover
- Create, monitor, maintain and tune
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years DBA experience
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, T/SQL
- Database backup, recovery and tuning experience
- Knowledge of Unix, AIX and/or Windows Server
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages
- MUST pass a background check
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com