LOCATION: Kenosha, WI area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Offering their employees excellent benefits along with opportunities of advancement are just a few of the many reasons this company is an excellent organization to be apart of. Our client understands the true meaning of work/life balance, employee appreciation and the importance of having an exciting & diverse work environment, which explains why they have been recognized numerous times as one of the top companies to work for. Our client is looking for an excellent Senior SAP Enterprise Systems Engineer who understands how to leverage technology in a global corporate structure to achieve corporate goals.
- Lead teams through ERP implementations specifically focused on ERP platforms that are cloud based
- Demonstrate expertise in process, application, date and infrastructure realms
- Produce detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements
- Analyze and determine system issues and guide solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience designing enterprise solutions for global companies (preferably in the CPG industry)
- 3+ years of hands-on coding and development experience
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Strong technical knowledge and exposure to a variety of frameworks and database technologies
If you are interested in this job opportunity and hearing a few more details, contact TeamBradley today!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client offers an excellent relocation package for the right candidate. Unfortunately our client is not considering sponsorship at this time. Interested? Please forward your resume to TeamBradley for consideration.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com