LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area – Near Downers Grove, IL
BRIEF SUMMARY: Our Client is seeking an SAP Implementation Project Manager that has a reputation for being a strong leader and has an excellent track record leading SAP S/4 HANA implementations. This project is already underway. This is a global client and the implementation is complex. This project demands someone who is analytical, organized, and sees the big picture. The ability to evaluate risks and assessing best options is key. This position/person will be extremely visible and requires someone who is comfortable with executives and various departments through out the company.
• Degreed required, Masters preferred.
• PMP certification required.
• Project lead skills with strong SAP (or similar ERP) implementation experience and Project Management tools.
• 10+ years of management of large projects and engaging leadership style required.
• Global experience desired, multiple location required.
• Strong business operations skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to put priority to urgent tasks.
• Flexibility required as schedules/project develops
• Travel required both globally and domestically during implementation up to 80% for 2019.
• SAP S/4 HANA experience preferred.
• Visio. PowerPoint and all MS Office Tools.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Id# TBI13108 – SAP Implementation Project Manager
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org