LOCATION: Elgin, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is looking for a Special Process QA Engineer responsible for ensuring quality assurance in external/internal special processes. This individual will work directly with special process vendors, conduct special process audits and utilize corrective/preventive action to ensure essential quality assurance.
- Develop and establish special QA standards and processes related to PPAP
- Experiences working with metallurgical properties and manufacturing process
- Work with vendors and company stakeholders regarding process/quality improvement
- Establish special testing and sampling
- Training and mentoring staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Materials Science Degree is preferred
- 3+ year’s special process manufacturing experience
- Microsoft Office, Minitab/similar statistical software
- Experience MicroCADAM and/or Solidworks
- Automotive quality core tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC
- Knowledge of heat treatment is a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com