LOCATION: Farmington Hills, MI area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a growing technology solutions company, provides progressive strategies for various wholesale distributors. They have recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced and outstanding Project Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Project Manager will manage projects, work with stakeholders, control the scheduling and ensure goals, budgets and time lines are met. The end result is customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is professional, applies professional principles and practices. Someone with a track record of managing projects, planning and budget compliance along with risk mitigation would be the ideal candidate.
- Optimize resources
- Provide updates on project status
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders and staff
- Provide knowledge transfer and necessary training for customers
- Detail and document all aspects of project requirements, scheduling, training, risk analyst and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Distribution Industry Experience and/or Software Development Industry is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Products
- PMP Certification
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role, however relocation benefits are a consideration for the right candidate.
TBI#12935 Project Manager
Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com