LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a PC Support Specialist. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. Must be a self start with great communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems
- Analyze with users specifications to determine hardware/software functionality
- Hardware/software add or change requests
- Plan and complete relocations and equipment requests
- Handle hardware and software audits
- Inventory database of hardware/software and computer supplies. Maintain equipment sign-out logs
- Maintain computer systems and documentation
- SCCM to install operating systems and software
- Research, test and implementing new technology.
- Degree and 2+ years’ experience installing, customizing and maintaining PC hardware
- 2+ years’ supporting and debugging Windows and Office Suite
- Familiar with PCI and ISA bus PC’s, including device driver installation, CD-DVD, cell card technology, RAM, USB and Wi-Fi connections
- Understanding of PC to LAN communications, hardware/software and protocols
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:TBI13175 – PC Support Specialist
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org