LOCATION: Fremont, CA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is a leading provider of optical manufacturing solutions and they’ve recently partnered with TeamBradley to find a Mechanical Engineer. Home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers, they are dedicated to working together to bring high quality optical products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to design and review products to ensure all products pass tests and requirements.
- Manage product design life cycle including concepts, testing, reviews and process improvements
- Cultivate mechanical section for optical components and products
- Create, simulate, evaluate and validate mechanical performance to meet requirements
- Review and manage a range of parts and assembly drawings, reports and BOMs
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to resolve various issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience with high speed optical components and optomechanical design
- Knowledge of CNC, EDM, grinding, laser and Lathe
- Understands metal injection molding (MIM)
- Solid knowledge of sheet metal processes
- Familiar with SolidWorks, Ansys and Icepak
- Zemax experience and fluency in Mandarin is a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
TBI#12990 Optical Mechanical Engineer
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com