LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop
Our client is growing! Because of that growth, our client has partnered with TeamBradley to find their next OIM Technical Analyst for this expansion.
Brief snapshot of the Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience with implementation, user provisioning, and troubleshooting experience with any of the following IAM technologies: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, SUN Identity Manager, SUN Access Manager, Oracle Virtual Directory, Shibboleth Identity Provider etc.
- 5+ years relational database design, including SQL programming.
- 5+ years of development experience with Java.
- Strong knowledge with one or more LDAP directories.
- Knowledge of Identity related Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Skillful in Oracle Identity and Access Management.
- Knowledgeable with F5 load balancers, firewalls, proxies, Unix/Linux, LDAP, XML, SQL, JDBC, web services (SOAP/REST), Web Services/SOA Solutions, SAML, WebLogic server.
- Experience in database architecture and development of SQL .
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #TBI 13101 – OIM Technical Analyst
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org