LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Elgin
POSITION OVERVIEW: A global automotive and industrial part manufacturing company is partnering with TeamBradley to add to their staff a Network Administrator. This person will be part of a team that works closely together to meet the IT needs of this exciting company. The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the computing environment.
- Configure and implement company network and evaluates network for performance, issues, planning, installations, policies, and procedures.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Ensure network Security.
- Implement and maintains network upgrades.
- Keep current with technology and education.
- Able to establish priority, be a self starter, work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years working as a Network Administrator
- Experienced with VMware
- Must have Active Directory
- Hands on hardware and software experience
- Accounting, Database, Design and HR software knowledge preferred
- Note: on call required but limited
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role; however relocation benefits are a consideration for the right candidate.
ID#: TBI13151 – Network Administrator
Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com