LOCATION: Conway, AR area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Manufacturing Integration Engineer. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts.
- Throughout product development process, identify limitations, suggest improvements, inspection guidelines and provide feedback
- Lead work in the early design stage to use new technology, concepts to reduce hazard/boost profitability
- Advance manufacturing design for new products and drive the process to meet expectations. Collaborating with other teams on multiple scenarios to obtain solutions
- Implement manufacturing strategies to support product development process. Work with Mold, die and Automation PEs in choosing internal/external suppliers to complete projects
- Collaborate with tooling PEs to ensure successful transfer to NPI and manufacturing plants. Work with NPI and plant MEs as needed.
- Analyze multiple solutions to derive the optimum one for automation
- Successfully complete all required MIE PDP elements
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in mechanical engineering and project management
- GLSS green belt certification
- 5+ years’ experience in connector manufacturing processes including high-speed synchronous and asynchronous flexible (robotics) assembly systems.
- 5+ years’ of hands-on experience with assembly equipment doing design, building and debugging.
- 5+ years’ with DOE and SPC experience.
- Experience in tooling cost estimating/quote preparation
- Skilled in connector manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of mechanism design with strong math and mechanical analysis skills
- 10-20% Travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13170- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com