LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area – Near Mattoon, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a growing global leader in the manufacturing industry, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of each client, and provides a diversified work environment to allow their employees the opportunity to share their talents and ideas as well as grow and have a successful career. As the organization grows, so does their need for innovative and dedicated individuals to join their team! They are looking for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer with previous robotics experience.
• Support instructing, training and reviewing work.
• Plan engineering and technical tasks.
• Conduct special studies involved in terms of methods, time, and manufacturing estimates on new complex work.
• Arrange cost estimates.
• Work closely with other departments. Explore multiple types of new machines and equipment.
• Bachelors degree in related field.
• 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Engineering.
• Experience in idea generation.
• Experience working with Lean Manufacturing.
• Experience with new product and processes.
• Skilled with Solid Works.
• Self driven with the ability to work with a small team.
• Skilled in automated forming equipment.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Id# TBI13079 – Manufacturing Engineer
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com