LOCATION: Chicago, IL – Loop area
Our client, one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a talented Jr Network Analyst. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. Sound good? Read on!
DESCRIPTION: We are excited about his opportunity as we assist our client build their technology team. The Jr. Network Analyst is a key person on the team assisting in making sure that the network and system hardware & software is operating efficiently.
• Provide technical support for the technology environments.
• Install, customize and maintain hardware & software on the network.
• Implement new releases and problem fixes.
• Assess and meet user requirements.
• Maintain data back-up & recovery procedures along with disaster recovery tests.
• Follow security practices and procedures, along with change management requirements.
• Responsible for system reports & create procedure documentation.
• Resolve network issues and errors.
• Work with vendors and staff members.
• Degreed preferred with 1+ year(s) of experience networking environments/Data and Voice – internship within computer science considered.
• 1+ years of client access VPN, Cisco ASA or Palo Alto, Cisco routers and switches.
• Certification preferred: Network+, A+, CCNA, CCNE, CCNP, or MCSE.
• Experience installing, customizing and maintaining a network.
• Microsoft Office suite products required.
Technical: HP, Cisco, Microsoft and/or Linux-based technologies required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Self starter, detail oriented, analytical.
• Able to work independently or with a team.
• Strong work ethic.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# TBI13145 Jr. Network Analyst
CONTACT: Rich Bradley: email@example.com