LOCATION: Woodridge, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a resourceful Junior Java Developer to join a team focused on the development and maintenance of various Web Applications. Do you enjoy creating beautiful user interface, designing and developing applications and have a passion for law enforcement? Apply today!
- Develop and maintain Web based Java applications
- Assist in all phases of SDLC
- Analyze and diagnose errors and performance issues
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience developing front-end applications using Java
- Experience with HTML5, JS, jQuery, CSS, SQL
- Familiar with UNIX and AIX/Linux platforms
- MUST pass a background check
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com