LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking an outstanding Java Developer to join their innovative team!
- Create, grow, test, deploy, support and enhance software.
- Participation in functional specifications, user story definition, prototyping, and resource estimation for projects.
- Enhance and support code-base health.
- Combine software APIs.
- Contribute to overall architectural/web design.
- Scrum development methodology.
- Degreed w/ 7+ years experience with enterprise Java development.
- Strong databases skills – technical skills with NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Skillful with REST services and API design.
- Skillful designing web services for a large Cloud environment.
- Skillful designing microservices running in a container-based architecture.
- Design end-to-end web applications.
- Knowledge of development process and experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: 13193 – Java Developer
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org