OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Java Developer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment, managing multiple large-scale IT projects. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required, including working with customers.
- Develop applications
- Accommodate phases of software development
- Analyze, diagnose and provide solutions for issues
- Develop procedures and documentations
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Java development experience.
- Ideally will have experience with Spring, Hibernate and Web services along with SQL (Oracle, SQL Server and/or MySQL).
- Understanding of current security and web development programming languages.
- Programming skills and knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web development.
- Should have Multithreading and Socket level messaging experience.
- Able to develop and execute on a Linux and/or UNIX derived OS.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@teambradley.com