LOCATION: Schaumburg, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is looking for an IT Web Manager to oversee, support and improve the web and mobile technology solutions at this nonprofit organization. While this is a very stable, long term opportunity, it is also a smaller organization which allows you the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of web and mobile evaluations and implementations, as well as strategic architecture decisions and infrastructure improvements. This company values and provides an unparalleled work/life balance.
- Establish the immediate and future strategic vision for both web and mobile technology solutions
- Lead a team of 4 to 5 web developers and technical support specialists
- Collaborate with senior management, business users, and the web and mobile team
- Lead the implementations and integrations of web and mobile solutions
- Proactively manage security concerns and establish security protocols
- Coordinate responses to web security breaches and appropriate mitigation plans
- Manage all aspects of the web hosting infrastructure, including hardware, software, Web Application Firewall, Sharepoint and Forum collaboration, SEO, and Web related SQL Server databases
- Ensure appropriate security is in place for the Active Directory web domain
- Manage mobile developer accounts and operating systems (iOS, Android, & Google)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Management experience in Web and Mobile technologies
- Experience managing high visibility websites
- 5+ years experience with IIS, Windows Server (2008 or higher), Active Directory, .NET applications, SQL Server & MySQL, SharePoint, CMS, Google Analytics, and mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Microsoft certifications and training preferred
- Openness to rotating on-call support
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today for full details regarding this position!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
IT Web Manager TBI#12936
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com