LOCATION: Park Ridge, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: One of our newest clients, an established medical association, is looking for a seasoned IT Project Manager. The right person for this role is independent, captivating, and a self starter. They will be responsible for project implementations and in charge of leading teams in project delivery. Reporting to the Director of Project Management Office, they will play a critical part in the company.
- Responsible for adding to process improvement initiatives
- Ensure projects are delivered with quality and within the specified limitations
- Manage project requests and maintain/develop operating procedures
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives
- Project delivery which includes full implementation from launch to deployment
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects to ensure alignment with objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience managing projects involving development or systems integration
- 5+ years experience supporting technology initiatives, project management, and systems design
- 2+ years within a recognized PMO
- Ability to adapt in rapidly changing environments, while maintaining an organized approach
- Expert in project management lifecycle methodology based on PMI standards
- Expertise in multiple System Development Methodologies (waterfall, hybrid, agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- PMP required
- Experience creating specification documents
- Office 365 collaboration tool experience
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
TBI#12976 – IT Project Manager
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com