LOCATION: Great Chicagoland area near Willowbrook, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values—providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager. The right candidate will have strong communication skills and be an inspiring leader/mentor.
- Leader and team player in project management for the IT team
- Provide guidance and support on Office 365, Email, SharePoint/OneDrive, Network file sharing and printing/copiers/faxes.
- Provide guidance and support on LAN/WAN, security and compliance and SolidWorks
- Develop/implement Service Level Agreements for system availability/performance for on premise and cloud-based solutions
- Recommend and integrate new technologies
- Protect the assets of shareholders
- Bachelor’s degree and Microsoft Certification
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience with a team of 2-8 people
- 5+ years experience with Office 365, network design and desktop technologies
- 3+ years of experience managing public/private hybrid cloud environment
- Experience with SAP a big plus.
- Open to 30% Domestic travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # : TBI13144- IT Infrastructure Manager
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org