LOCATION: Aurora, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client company, a local leader in software development is looking to bring in an experienced Integration Architect to create and deliver integrated solutions for customers. In order to succeed, this Integration Architect will need to be an expert on the client’s architecture and products. They will act as subject matter expert on all things related to integration and will require an understanding of how to design solutions to meet business requirements.
The Integration Architect will act as liaison between customer and the company and will use strong communication skills to maintain customer relationships. Project management of large and complex integration projects will also be under this Architect’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years software development experience
- 4+ years of coordinating long-term projects (4+ months)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience implementing enterprise integrated solutions
- Skilled in working with C#.Net framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server, XML and other Microsoft technologies
- In-depth knowledge in commercial insurance industry data needs/practices
- Experience with ETL tools and real-time integration tools are a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com