LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Downers Grove
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking an Inside Sales Manager. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be customer service focused when needed.
- Administrate and develop the standard to improve the effectiveness of digital benefits
- Develop and execute marketing/sales plans to drive demand
- Innovative digital Sales and predictive analytics
- Use technology to explore customer “long-tail” to identify the most beneficial customers.
- Audience segmentation across campaigns
- Use social technologies/platforms to grow
- Communicate and designs customer offer to increase digital performance
- Working directly with the sales/marketing teams to optimize sales
- Search and Identify for assessing the ROI
- Bachelor’s degree with sales/marketing experience (electronics industry preferred).
- 3+ years of supervisory experience and the ability to lead/mentor employees.
- Strong computing skills with understanding of CRM systems.
- Salesforce experience.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: TBI13135 – Inside Sales Manager
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org