OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a Fortune 500 company is heavily involved in sales, marketing, engineering & manufacturing. This company provides their employees with excellent benefits and a casual working environment. Currently, they are partnering with TeamBradley in search of an outstanding Infrastructure Manager to ensure their technology and architecture support their business needs. This requires someone who has built a career within infrastructure and architecture and has strong communication skills.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degreed with 10+ experience in technology
• 5+ years experience as a manager with direct reports
• 5+ years of technology architecture and design
• Proven leadership track record with the ability to motivate staff towards technical goals
• Strong experience guiding business through planned technical strategies/roadmaps
• Expert project managements: ensuring all proper steps/documentation/policies/standards are followed
• Experience with cloud based platforms
• Microsoft infrastructure technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, Office 365, DNS, DHCP,
• Strong background with Cisco IOS and Cisco LAN/WAN products.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven leadership skills to motivate a staff to attainment of critical goals
• Travel required up to 10%. Mostly North America and potentially some international.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
LOCATION: Libertyville, IL area
TBI# 12956 Infrastructure Manager