LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Alsip, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client located in Alsip, IL is looking for an Information Security Analyst to protect the company’s sensitive and mission-critical data, staying one step ahead of cyber attackers. The right candidate will develop innovative solutions to prevent critical information from being stolen, damaged or compromised and focus on risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, and defense planning.
- Research security trends and create best practices and standards
- Collaborate with IT teams on maintenance and implementation, standards, solutions and projects
- Coordinate and manage penetration testing, vulnerability testing, and disaster recovery testing.
- Support solutions from inception to implementation and develop documentation
- Provide support and helps resolve issues on all services at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree with experience as a security team lead
- SIEM and/or SIEM tools management experience
- IAM, Active Directory, and DNS experience
- VMWare, VMWare Site Recovery Manager, Zerto, and NSX operational experience
- Experience with Splunk, Retrace, and LogRhythms
- Expert experience with Microsoft products
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID # : TBI13141 – Information Security Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com