POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client provides progressive technology strategies for various wholesale distributors nationwide. They have recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced Infor FACTS Consultant. This person will consult, train and support clients ERP implementations.
- Conduct software training and support
- Create functional design requirements
- Identify creative solutions
- Must have significant experience training, implementing and supporting Infor FACTS
- Ability to understand and create support documentation
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Open to 30% travel
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
TBI#12993 Infor FACTS Consultant
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com