LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Roscoe Village
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Out client is growing and they are partnering with TeamBradley to help them! They are currently looking for a Help Desk Support. The right candidate will be self motivated with excellent communication skills.
- First level of support for end users with provide support in person and remote
- Aid users in troubleshooting issues and provide feedback
- Use ticketing system to track issues, communicate and workflow
- Evaluate end user systems to determine system functional specs
- Aid in updating documentation
- Install hardware/software on end user devices
- Determine solutions based on details provided by customer
- Pass on any feedback/suggestions by customers to internal team
- Identify/suggest improvements on procedures
- Make sure resolutions and service requirement met standards
- Software/hardware upgrades and repairs
- Track End User Asset Inventory
- Monitor system backups and triage issues with IT team
- Familiar with end-user systems such as Android, Apple, Windows Desktop OS, etc.
- Basic Networking Knowledge (TCP/IP)
- 10% travel to other locations
- On-call rotation
- A+ Certification
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: TBI13176- Help Desk Support
Rich Bradley: email@example.com