LOCATION: Farmington Hills, MI area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client provides progressive technology strategies for various wholesale distributors nationwide. They have recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced ERP Analyst. This person will consult, train and support clients with ERP implementations. The ideal candidate for this role is an extrovert and enjoys being client facing.
• Conduct software training and support with established customers.
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
• Identify customer needs and cultivate creative solutions
• Leader as well as a team player
• 3+ years in ERP products and manufacturing and distribution environments. (Ideally will know FACTS, Eclipse, DDI , Prophet21, Tribute or any other Distribution ERP.)
• Billable consulting experience preferred
• Sales awareness
• Previous experience in the manufacturing or distribution field a must
• Excellent writing/ documentation skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Open to occasional travel to clients. (25-30%)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# – TBI13098- ERP Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com