LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a private institute for higher learning, is looking to add a tech savvy Enterprise Architect to the Business side of their institution. This person will be responsible for the architectural design of systems and security and essentially aiding in the implementation of technology strategy. Furthermore, they are responsible for keeping up with best practices, recommending upgrades, managing projects and training team members. If you are looking to join a company whose goal is freedom of expression, apply today!
- Collaborate with stakeholders, SME’s and representatives to design IT systems and solutions
- Review, research, analyze and recommend solutions to senior level staff
- Establish and implement standards, policies and guidelines for the design of technology solutions
- Provide expertise and approve the application, technical, and data architecture
- Review and approve processes and standards used to develop, implement, and support solutions
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 10+ years of broad development and systems architecture experience
- Experience with architecture based project management
- SOA and Cloud computing experience
- Strong understanding of Windows, Mac OS, Linux and application servers
- Familiar with OAuth, Shibboleth, SAML, PII, PCI DSS, encryption, and tokenization
- Experience with tiering, segmentation, DMZ, firewalls, load-balancing, failover, and disaster recovery
- Ability to assist in selecting cost effective solutions
- Excellent communication skills including working with end users/customers
TBI#12977 Enterprise Architect
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com