LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent EDI Analyst. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required.
- Provide user support for EDI to SAP application interface issues. E.g.: Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain, Credit/collections and sales/markets.
- Daily reconciliation and process verification.
- Develop and maintain positive trading partner relationships.
- Ensures accurate and timely EDI and Web transactions.
- Analyze and support all IDOC related issues
- Develop and implement proper EDI Audits and Cycle Data tracking.
- Develop new EDI business with existing customer base including trading/transactions with new and existing partners
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining and operating EDI Interfaces and Mapping
- Understanding of EDI and AS2.
- Understanding of encryption techniques and digital certificates.
- Strong preference for SAP experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: 13130- EDI Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com