LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area – Near Downers Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client company, a leader in integration software products, seeks to find an Applications Developer with a passion for technology and innovation. This Applications Developer will demonstrate strong self direction with the ability to multitask and be flexible.
Do you have a passion for learning and extending your knowledge and skills?
SNAPSHOT OF THE NEEDS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience in development with Microsoft and networking technologies
• C# programming in development of applications
• SQL Server
• Troubleshooting windows
• REST API’s
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent communication and collaborations skills
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Not required but a Plus is current knowledge/experience with:
• Microsoft Azure with: web apps, functions, cloud services, automation, PaaS and IaaS
• Advanced Microsoft Windows server components/concepts (e.g. IIS, Web Services, Windows Services, NTFS permissions, etc.)
• Troubleshooting local area network issues (firewalls, proxy servers, routing and load balancing)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Id# TBI13087 – Developer/Applications Support